Nothing too interesting today. Just stuck with the diet. Aidan was up late again, so no workout. I guess I'm not really looking at this program to transform me into some muscular person, but I see it as a weight loss program. I just want to lose a little weight before the wedding, so as long as I stick to the diet and workout a few times a week, I feel that I can accomplish that goal.
I did make a protein shake today, and it wasn't too bad. It had fruit, milk, protein powder, and some ice. Use a blender and it comes out almost like a smoothie.
For lunch I made a turkey wrap. I was able to use the scale that we purchased, and when measuring things out, I learned that I was way underestimating myself. I am glad we purchased one, that way we can get measurements right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment