Wednesday, June 16, 2010

P90X Day 10

Wow, I can't believe it has been 10 days already. It doesn't feel like it since we haven't been conisistent on working out every day. But I am still losing weight, which was the whole point of this!

I ate rather light today. I had a fiber one bar for breakfast, and a cup of cottage cheese for a late lunch/afternoon snack. For dinner, I made chicken tacos with lettuce, tomato, salsa, and cheddar cheese. We used corn tortillas because they are supposed to be healthy, but I thought they tasted weird and were really thin. My taco kept falling apart, so I ended up just eating the contents out of it instead. The tortillas tasted more mexican than what I was expecting. They reminded me a lot like the enchilada tortillas (which they are probably used for that anyways).

No workout again tonight. Aidan has been teething, so it makes it really hard. Still losing weight though!

No comments:

Post a Comment