Saturday, June 12, 2010

P90X Day 6

So we had to go to the grocery store this morning to get some essentials for our meals. We made a cheese scramble for breakfast, and I have to say it was tasty. We were going to get some turkey bacon to go with it, but forgot. Oh well, maybe next time.

We decided to clean house today since it hasn't been done since we moved in a couple weeks ago. The place looks sooo much better. I will have to take some pictures and post them at a later date.

We tried to do the shoulders and arms workout while Aidan was napping this afternoon, but he didn't nap long, so that was a no go. We decided to just do it tonight and do yoga tomorrow instead.

For dinner, I made baked chicken with honey-chile sauce. It was very good. It had great flavor, and with a side of snap peas, it was very filling.

Our workout was super tough, but worthwhile. I could definitely feel it in my shoulders and arms. I imagine I will be feeling it even more in the next couple of days. We also did Ab Ripper X and that was really hard. I couldn't even do half of the reps, let alone the exercises. I felt like such a wimp. Hopefully after a few weeks, I will be stronger and able to do much more.

Super excited about YOGA tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment