Sunday, June 13, 2010

P90X Day 7

Well, this is the end of the first week of P90X, and I have to say, I am very proud of myself. I have stuck to the diet, and worked out 4 out of the 7 days. We bought a bathroom scale today, and a food scale so we can weigh out our food. I have just been eyeballing it lately.

We made omlets for breakfast, and unfortunately I skipped lunch today. I had a fiber one bar in the afternoon and a protein shake. Hopefully that will supplement. For dinner, Derek made swordfish with a mango sauce. We were supposed to have wild rice as a side, but unfortunately, forgot to pick it up at the store.

Yoga was going to be our workout tonight, but Aidan was being very clingy and fussy, so we had to put it off another day. I'm not sure what was going on with him, but he ended up going to bed at 8:00pm, but woke up again at 9:30pm. Derek tried to put him back to sleep, but I think he just wanted his mommy :)

Starting on the weight tracking today!!!

weight gain/loss: -6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment