So far, the diet has been the only thing I've stuck to. For breakfast this morning, I ate a Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bar. It was so yummy. I love those!
I had a protein drink as a morning snack. For lunch, I ate another chef salad. They are so good, but I think I need to try a different lunch idea. I'm sort of getting burned out on salads. An afternoon snack consisted of string cheese.
Derek and I are already getting burnt out on cooking a full meal, so tonight, we decided to go to Wendy's. I ordered the Chicken BLT salad with grilled chicken and light ranch dressing. I loved the grilled chicken...it was so juicy and full of flavor.
We did cheat a bit tonight. We went to Sheridan's Frozen Custard for dessert and both had some chocolate custard. It was delicious. Going to have to hold off on desserts for a while though!
Working out tonight consisted of the polymetrics. It was a lot of jumping and cardio. It worked mainly the lower body, and it was really hard! The warm up was exhausting. We only made it through half of the workout, which usually lasts an hour. Aidan was getting fussy and we were whipped! Our goal is by week 2, we will finish the polymetric workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment