Also, can't forget about the father of my baby boy. I am so glad that I found him, and have him in my life. He is such a good man, and an excellent father. He takes such good care of me and Aidan, and Aidan loves him so much. It is easily seen in the smiles and laughs that I hear from the 2 of them. Aidan looks to his daddy for playtime, and I think that is where they share one of the strongest bonds. I know this because Aidan doesn't care too much to play with me like that.
Although it was hard to come to reality that he was going to be a father, I knew that when he held that little boy in his arms for the first time, he would fall in love. Aidan has changed his life forever, and possibly made it even better.
this isn't the greatest picture of me, but I also was under a lot of anesthesia
No comments:
Post a Comment