So, after yesterday's workout, I am not feeling too bad. My shoulders/back/chest are slightly sore, but not anything that is compromising my ability to do everyday activities. We will see what tomorrow holds.
For breakfast, I just ate a protein bar. Today I tried the cliff's brand, which were much better. I liked the chocolate over the peanut butter, and I thought the crunchies made it a bit better. Will have to keep those in mind when looking for more!
Lunch was delicious. I made a chef salad. It had romaine lettuce, ham, turkey, roma tomoates, and ranch dressing. I was supposed to put mozzarella cheese on it too, but forgot.
Dinner was good too. I made a broccoli stir fry. It had onions, ginger, garlic, beef, broccoli, soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar. It was very filling and under 500 calories.
We didn't get to work out tonight because Aidan decided to stay up late. So tomorrow night we are going to do what we should have done tonight. Still sticking with the diet though!
No comments:
Post a Comment