Friday, June 11, 2010

P90X Day 5

After yesterday's workout, I am not feeling that bad. I thought my legs would hurt a lot, but I really don't feel it. Maybe its because we only did half of the workout. Who knows. Anyways, for breakfast, I just had a fiber one bar.

I had to take a test today, so my lunch was pushed back to after 2pm. I decided to make an omlet with vegetables like the one from Day 1. I need a way to get some more protein into my diet, so I thought the eggs should help. I also added some ham as well. It turned out pretty good. Afterwards, I made a protein drink. They seem to be tasting much better as I drink them more often.

Tonight for dinner, Derek and I decided to go out to the Zona Rosa and eat. It is the first real time we are going to an actual restaurant and choosing something off the menu. Let's hope we made the right choices!

We decided on going to the Hereford House. We split an entree, and shared the hickory grilled chicken. It came with 2 chicken breasts, so there was no need to get two meals. We both ordered steamed veggies and a side salad. It was really good, and not too expensive. Aidan also joined us, and ate some mashed potatoes and a roll (well, he chewed on the roll).

After dinner we walked around Zona Rosa. It was a bit muggy outside, but overall the temperature was mild. We went to the GNC store and Complete Nutrition store to look at protein supplements. Hopefully, we find one that we like and will stick to.

No workout tonight. Was tired from all the walking around Zona Rosa. So tomorrow, we are going to do the weights with shoulders and arms....then YOGA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment