Today was such a BUSY day...to say the least. I figured I would be sore from the shoulder/arms workout, but I was feeling pretty good. I had a lot to do today, so it was sort of an 'off' day for me.
I had to leave early to go into Topeka, so I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast. I went to lunch at Subway and ate a 6 inch turkey and ham sandwich. I did go all out and eat a bag of baked lays and had a diet coke with it....woah!
For dinner, my siblings and I took my dad out for his birthday and father's day. We went to Texas Roadhouse (where hardly anything is low calorie). I ordered a 6 ounce sirloin, steamed veggies, and a house salad with low fat ranch dressing. I was strong and avoided the delicious rolls that they serve....very hard.
No workout tonight. Didn't get home until way after 10pm. So I guess put off yoga for another day. So sad....
No comments:
Post a Comment