Friday, April 9, 2010

wedding flowers

I have been contemplating what I am going to be doing about my wedding flowers. I was working on getting some consultation appointments set up, but haven't been very lucky with that. Unfortunately, Chinnel's is booked for my date, so I can't go with them. Maybe that is a good thing, since they are pretty expensive.
So as I was going through websites and after the bridal fairs, I came across Designs by Jan. She creates bouqets of silk flowers. I am trying to decide if I want to go with her or not. Here are some pictures of bouqets that I like:

This one has to be my favorite because it has a similar blue (as my wedding colors) in the bouqet


This is the Maid of Honor's bouquet that matches:


Here are some others:














More Maid of Honor bouqets:


No comments:

Post a Comment