Thursday, May 19, 2011

mini update

Here are just a few updates on some things on my mind...

Aidan:
Today he had his follow up doctor appointment from his previous ear infections. The doctor said both ears look better than they have in the last 2 months. No infections. However, there is still some clear fluid (just a little bit) behind both ears. The doctor said they usually allow for 6-8 weeks for this to clear up, so we made a follow up appointment at the end of June. If there is still fluid build-up, or if he develops symptoms of an ear infection, then we will more than likely head to the ENT doctor. We are keeping our fingers crossed for the best!

Me:
Well, the last week and a half has been tough as far as eating right and working out. I am still on week 2 of the C25K, although I am in week 3 of my plan. It's hard to workout when I have a crazy work schedule, and right now, sleep is much more important than working out. But, I have tried to keep up whenever I can. I was going to go running today, but I got out of work late, and Aidan had his doctor's appointment this morning. I am going to go tomorrow though, and finish out week 2. I am okay with doing the run on my own time, as long as I do it.

I have to get motivated with my weight loss. I have a new goal of 5 lbs by the time we leave for our vacation this June. That's not too bad, and I hope it's achievable. We will see!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you know I've been chugging along on the weight loss/get fit train. You're doing great! Really just take it one day at a time. One week at a time. I honestly can't believe I have been doing this for 12 weeks, and it does get a bit easier!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete