Mother's Day is coming up in about a week, and unfortunately, I have to work...boo. But, we are hoping to celebrate it this weekend, maybe with dinner Saturday night, and breakfast in bed Sunday morning??? That is up to Derek and Aidan. I don't know much about what sort of gifts I want for Mother's Day, but I have soome ideas...
1. Nice Picture Frames - mainly 8x10, 5x7, and 10x13's. I have so many pictures of Aidan that I have been neglecting to put up due to the lack of picture frames.
2. Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 - I have been neglecting to work out, mainly because my schedule conflicts with it. However, this DVD is only about 20-30 minutes long, and is said to be similar to Insanity. I do have the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, but have only done it once...as it is SUPER hard. But, I am hoping to work on that again.
3. Anything homemade by Aidan - these gifts are what I always look forward to every year. They never get old, and are keepsakes.
4. Itunes gift card - I have an iPhone, so it never hurts to have some saved up $$ to purchase apps and music with. :)
I really don't ask for much, cause most things people can't really buy anyways. I know one thing I don't want (other than from my husband) is jewelry. I don't wear jewelry, except for my earrings and wedding ring. So for those of you who are thinking about getting me something, consider these options...but just remember, you really don't have to!
No comments:
Post a Comment