Monday, April 4, 2011

new goals...

Well, this weekend totally sucked. My great grandma has been in the hosptial not doing very well at all, and I have been eating like a pig. When I get stressed, I eat (I also eat when I am bored). So my 'diet' did not exist. We had everything from pizza to buscuits and gravy, to alfredo with shrimp. It was BAD! I gained 5 lbs since I last checked my weight (which was actually a couple weeks ago). So it's time for a change. I don't like yo-yo dieting, and want to work on eating healthier. Plus, I don't think we have included vegetables in a meal for a while. Poor Aidan.

So here is my plan. I have downloaded the Couch to 5K application on iPhone. I hope to start Wednesday this week. I also plan on eating a lot better. I know I can't change everything all in one day, but I am going to be more aware of what I put into my body, and what I expect out of it. I can't keep eating whatever I want and expect no weight gain, or even weight loss. So I am going to have to start making weekly goals, and monthly ones for that matter.

My weekly goal for this week: start the couch to 5K and stick to it!
My monthly goal for April: lose 5 lbs

That sounds realistic, doesn't it? Let's just see if I can stick to it!

1 comment: