My first mother's day was just what I had expected. Unfortunately, I had to work this morning, so I did not get the 'breakfast in bed' like some moms do. But that's ok. I was able to spend the entire afternoon and evening with my baby. We just hung out at my mom's all day, then went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Aidan ate some mashed potatoes and applesauce. I had the chicken critters dinner. It was fantastic. My little brother, Justin, also joined us. Aidan loved him. He would just look at him and give him the biggest smile. It was so sweet. Justin even held him when he got home! I knew he loved him too!!!
Aidan's daycare made cute mother's day cards on Friday. They have a butterfly on the front, and for the wings, they used his footprints. It was super cute. The inside had a picture of Aidan smiling, and it just said the usual, "happy mother's day 2010, Love Aidan'.
Gotta love it! I am the luckiest mom in the world to have the most amazing son ever! I do my best to do right for him, and I like to think that I am doing a pretty good job raising him (with the help of his dad too). I love you Aidan!
No comments:
Post a Comment