Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blogger Help Needed!!!

I SUCK at blogging designs...and maybe blogging in general. I started this blog to document the happenings in my life, and never really figured out how to create such a custom blog. My computer is a basic computer set up with Windows Vista. I have attempted to download design templates, but when I try to upload them, it doesn't work. Not sure why. All I know is how to write and post general pictures. I need help with making my blog 'cool'. So I am asking all you fellow advanced bloggers out there...please help!!! Things I would like to do... 1. upload a new design 2. figure out how to change my font 3. Figure out how to add captions to pictures 4. find out how to put 2 pictures side by side 5. how to put an imprint on my pictures....you know like a copyright? - not like this is necessary, but I've always wanted to know how! 6. Any other cool things that you know how to do! If you please leave comments to instruct a 'blog-dummy' on how to do some of these things, I would really appreciate it :) Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Try reading Blogging for Dummies. I'm thinking about checking it out the next time I go to the library. To add captions to your pics, once you have uploaded them to your draft click on the picture. A menu type thing will pop up around the picture. It lets you re-size your pic, choose whether you want it centered or to the left or right, and add a caption. You should be able to change your font when you go into your advanced settings. Hope this helps you! If you do find out how to put pics side by side and do a copyright imprint let me know! I've been pondering these things myself.

    ReplyDelete