I am so excited to announce that I have accepted a new position at NKCH as a Registered Nurse. I currently work as a nurse in a medical/surgical/oncology unit, and I will be transitioning to a strictly oncology floor. I am really excited to move, as the new job will be a day shift position (currently, I work night shift), and I truely believe that it will be better on my family and personal life.
The hospital also offers daycare, so Aidan will be able to come to work with me. They offer all 3 meals and 2 snacks, provide all diapers and wipes, and help them potty train when they turn 2. And we only have to pay for daycare on the days we use it. Which is awesome. That means I won't feel guilty when I keep Aidan home on my off days. And I will get to see him before he goes to bed every night. Oh, I look forward to that.
The best thing about this job is that it is literally 10 minutes from where I live. My other job is about 45 minutes, so I will be saving money on gas, as well as daycare. I can't wait to start on July 25th. It will truely be a change for the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment