His first (or rather second) party was at our apartment clubhouse. The management team through a great halloween party for kids. Aidan had a blast eating cupcakes, pizza, and cookies. He crashed pretty hard after that!
For Halloween night, we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house down in Overland Park and trick or treated in their neighborhood. Sadly, I didn't have my camera with me (I wish I brought it now!), so I didn't get any pictures of his first trick or treating experience. But he did great! He learned how to pick out the candy (and he picked a handful when he could), and put it in his bag. He waved goodbye to everyone as he was leaving. He did very well on the candy, although he can't eat half of it! Most of what he got has nuts in it, so that is off limits for him for now!
After trick or treating, we ate dinner at my family's house and Aidan was wired for quite some time afterwards. He fell asleep in the car on the way home, and barely woke up long enough to take his medicine. Actually, he didn't wake up...I just gave it to him like he was sucking on his binkie. Good thing it tasted good! We may have to do this every year, seeing how much he enjoys it!
Happy Halloween!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment